Welcome to LaVida Massage of Dallas. We are locally owned and operated by Brad and Angie Hodsden. The Dallas Wellness Center is a warm and welcoming 2,800 square foot facility with 11 treatment rooms. The facility features 10 individual massage treatment rooms and one couples room.
We are located in the Kroger/Cross Point Shopping Center on Dallas Acworth Highway and Highway 92.
Our passion for our business comes from our belief in the benefits of therapeutic massage, and the enjoyment of knowing that we are helping people in our local community.
We love that we have created an environment where our therapists are empowered to make a difference in people's lives and we are rewarded daily with comments from our guests about their treatments.
Our Monthly Benefits Program is simple and hassle free - allowing our members to enjoy the high quality services that we offer at our best price without any long-term commitment.
• No Long Term Commitment
• Cancel Anytime
• No Cancellation Fees
• Save up to 25% on all Massage and Facial Services
• Share the Program with a Family Member
• Discounts On Retail Products
• Unused Sessions Roll Over
• Exclusive Rewards Points
• Flexible Payment Options
At LaVida Massage Wellness Centers, we understand you have a choice when looking for expert massage services. We want you to be completely satisfied with our Benefits Program. We never want our guests to feel locked in to a restrictive contract, but rather wish to reward your loyalty with discounts and incentives that keep you coming back!
Receiving therapeutic massage on a regular basis can play a big role in your overall health and well-being. The benefits that massage offers are many:
• Increase Circulation and Flexibility
• Enhance Sleep Quality/Reduce Insomnia related to stress
• Greater Energy
• Improve Concentration
• Reduce Fatigue and Stress
• Ease Anxiety
• Boost Immunity
• Improve Body Motion and Flexibility
• Relieve Tension Related Headaches
• Helps with Injury Rehabilitation
Studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
• Digestive disorders
• Insomnia related to stress
• Paresthesia and nerve pain
• Soft tissue strains or injuries
• Sports injuries